Discover Energy Corp.www.discover-energy.com
EV Traction Dry Cell Battery Technology - Innovative Power Solutions
Discover Energy Corp. is a powerful force in the design, manufacture and distribution of clean and green batteries and energy storage solutions for a wide range of applications worldwide. Combining industry experience, innovative product development and knowledge-based services, Discover has set the standard for dependable and maintenance-free, Advanced Dry Cell power blocks.
As the market leader in battery solutions, Discover® Standard AGM, EV Traction Dry Cell, EV700 Series and D Series Deep Cycle batteries provide proven and tested technological and business advantages over other batteries and manufacturers. Our products are maintenance-free, environmentally sustainable and provide exceptional performance and reliability with consistent power delivery.
We meet the market demand for more power within lower economic and environmental footprints.
We are committed to developing industry leading energy products and being the "go-to" company for green solutions in the EV Traction Deep Cycle Battery industry. Discover has exact Dry Cell Replacements for traditional flooded lead-acid battery technology. Without modifying your battery compartment or performance, use our Clean & Green® solution to improve your environmental footprint. We invite you to join the Clean & Green® movement by using one of our existing products or allowing us to design something specifically for you. Read our Clean & Green Statement to learn more.
Our batteries meet international engineering and safety standards and are recognized as one of the industry's leaders in innovative storage solutions. Discover products are designed in accordance with and published in compliance with applicable BCI, IEC and BS EN standards including:
- BS EN 60254-1:2005
- AS/NZS 4029.2.2000 BS EN 60254-1:2005 (MOD)
Discover and its facilities and products are certified to multiple standards including:
- ISO, UL, QS and TUV standards
- ETTS Germany
- Euro Bat classification for Environmental Stewardship Standards
Discover Energy Corp. is a global brand, supported by Factory Warehouses worldwide and a network of Stored Energy Solutions professionals. Visit www.discover-energy.com to download product data sheets, brochures or to find a distributor near you.
Building excellence in every detail:
- Shorter charging time compared to standard flooded technology.
- High charge retention rate of 97% to 99% per month.
- No off-gassing with 99.9% efficient gas recombination.
- Traction plate construction protects against premature deep discharge damage.
- Multiple voltage options available within the same footprint
- High impact reinforced copolymer and polypropylene cases with flat top designs
- Thermally welded case-to-cover bonds
- Traction heavy Duty grid design (PbCaSn) gives consistent active material adhesion and corrosion resistance.
- Tank formed plates ensure that all cells have equally matched capacity
- Double insulating micro porous glass fiber separators for consistent performance and conductivity
- Tightly packed and compressed plates to prevent plate separation and guard against vibration damage
- Multiple terminal and configuration options
- Carrying handles with most models
High performance comes standard.
Superior performance, engineered to last.
- Designed for longer run times
- Designed for high-rate, long-duration discharges
- Designed for long life
- Shorter charging time and good charge retention
- Opportunity charging recommended
- Save costs on labor
- Save replacement costs on poorly maintained batteries
- Protects your equipment from corrosion damage
- Non-gassing and non-spillable
- Approved for environmentally sensitive areas
- Safeguards against spill related injuries and damage
- Eliminates corrosion due to off-gassing
- Does not require ventilated charging room
- Replacement sizes for all standard hazardous batteries
- 99.99% pure heavy-duty lead calcium design for extended grid life
- Designed for tough applications and repeated deep discharging
- High impact reinforced cases that are shock and vibration resistant
- Durable copper and stainless steel terminals for high conductivity
- Higher active material to acid ratios provides longer battery life than standard Deep Cycle technology
- Increased performance within standard footprints
- Maintenance-free with low self-discharge rates
- Easily shipped as Non-Hazardous goods without restriction
- Operational in a wide range of environmental conditions
- Compatible with sensitive electronic equipment
- Clean & Green® choice of Original Equipment Manufacturers
Easy to use
- Recyclable and made with recycled products
- Exempt from HAZMAT shipping requirements
- Compliant with LEED (USGBC)
- Compliant with OSHA Occupational Health and Safety Regulations
- Delivers maximum maintenance-free life without additional service resources
- Comprehensive design to conserve resources, improve safety and reduce waste
- Clean & Green choice of Original Equipment Manufacturers