MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. Johnson Controls Colombia S.A.S. is a leading supplier of heavy-duty, lead acid batteries throughout the world. Our batteries are used in over 20 countries by thousands of businesses with vehicle fleets and machinery, dependent on stored power. MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. Batteries are installed as original equipment in Toyota, G.M.C., Renault, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Ford and Chevrolet vehicles.
MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. S.A. Batteries have been in use for nearly 60 years. Our factories produce over three million heavy-duty batteries per year, soon to be seven million batteries with a factory expansion currently underway.
MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. batteries are manufactured in state-of-the-art, environmentally-responsible facilities.
The staff at MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. S.A. and Power and Energy USA is comprised of skilled technicians who have undergone rigorous training and can provide you with product expertise related to your particular application. In working with our people, you'll find a can-do attitude that will inspire your trust in our products and service.
MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. is proud of the reputation it has established as a trusted provider of superior products at a competitive price.
MAC JOHNSON CONTROLS COLOMBIA S.A.S. S.A. upholds the highest professional standards in the stored power industry. Our factories have been awarded numerous quality assurance and safety certifications including the following:
- ISO 9001, Version 2000, Quality Assurance
- ISO TS/16949, Second Edition, Quality Management System
- QS 9000, Version 1999, Quality Assurance
- GM QSP, General Motors Quality Assurance
- Q1 Ford Motor Company Quality Assurance
- EAQF: "A" Toyota Quality Assurance
- ISO 14001 Environment Certification
- OSHA 18001 Health and Safety Certification
- SA 800 Social Responsibility Certification